$61.20 USD $72.00 USD
Compare to $169.00 USD Estimated Retail
Here's a secret that jewelry retailers don't want you to know: the price a retailer sells a piece of jewelry for is often up to 10-20 times (!!) the cost of making the jewelry. Great deal of them, not a great deal for you.
At Linjer, we sell directly to our customers, cutting out the unnecessary costs and crazy markups that make typical fine jewelry extremely expensive. We pass the savings on to you, so you can get beautiful, high-quality jewelry at a fraction of the normal price.
Ring Sizes for Margit Ring
It's easy to find your ring size! Read below for two ways you can do this at home.
1) Measure an existing ring
- Find a ring that fits the intended finger
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimetres
- Check the chart below in the "Ring Diameter (mm)" column to find the ring size
2) Measure your finger
- Make sure your fingers are at a normal size when you measure them. Fingers shrink a bit in cold weather, and they swell after you've had alcohol, after you've exercised, when you're in hot weather, and when you're generally bloated
- Wrap the intended finger snugly with a piece of string/floss or strip of paper. (Note that the fingers on your dominant hand tend to be a bit bigger than those on your non-dominant hand!)
- Use a pen to mark where the string/floss/paper meets around your finger
- Straighten out the string/floss/paper and measure it against a ruler in millimetres
- Check the chart below under "Finger Circumference (mm)" to find the ring size
- * If your knuckle is particularly big, you may want to choose a bigger ring size so that the ring can fit over the knuckle
Ring Size Chart
|Ring Size||Ring Diameter (mm)||Finger Circumference (mm)|
If you're between sizes, we suggest to choose the bigger size!
Fair Pricing, Every Day
Enough with 10x markups! We price our products fairly so you can enjoy the finer things in life, every day.
Handcrafted 925 Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Vermeil, Real Freshwater Pearls. You can trust that you're getting the best quality for your money.
Handcrafted with Love
Each piece is handcrafted by artisans, and our stones are all sourced ethically.